Cedar Rock offers you the best opportunity to sell your guitar fast. Our active client list visit our website daily or shop frequently to see what instruments we have in.
We offer advantages over most other shops.
- We offer more to market your instrument by the in house professional photo studio
- We record and video each instrument with our state of the art recording studio using the best mics for the instrument.
- We create a web page for each instrument where buyers can review the photos and video
- We list your instrument on reverb and promote it through social media.
- Our staff at Cedar rock are all players and have the knowledge to market your instrument correctly
- Instruments purchased without a demo session in our showroom are eligible for our 48 hour trial period. Customers have 48 from receiving of an instrument to determine if its right for them. Your only liability is the shipping costs in both directions. A small price to pay for access to the finest instruments in the world. The instrument must be shipped back within 48 hours. You must contact us for a return authorization RMA#. Items returned without a RMA# will be refused. Guitars must be in the same exact condition when they are returned back as when they were shipped out. All returned Guitars are subject to a 6 percent restock fee. All international sales are final. Guitar Trade deals are not eligible for the 48 approval period.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Deposits show your intention to purchase the guitar in full at the agreed price. The maximum length of the deposit agreement is 45 days. Should the agreed date expire without payment in full it is reminded that:
- The deposit is NON REFUNDABLE
- The guitar will be re-listed for sale and offered to other buyers
- The “HOLD” status on the website will be removed and the guitar will be offered for general sale.
- Guitars that are put in layaway with payments being made on them are not offered a trial period once received.
- Media fee is 125 per instrument which covers pictures, Video and new strings and minor setup if needed.
- Consigners may recall their instrument from Cedar Rock anytime after 180 days after it is listed online, and the consigner will pay return shipping and any other shipping expenses, and will be subject to the media fees due of 125 per instrument.
Our commission rates
- Up to 9,99916%
- 10,000 – 14,99915%
- 15,000 – 24,99913%
- 25,000 – 34,99911%
- 35,000 and higher10%
The commission is deducted from the proceeds upon the sale of the instrument